Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2006 20:00:03 +0100
From:      "Trina Barber" <lovet@munciesouth.com>
To:        "freebsd-platforms" <freebsd-platforms@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The savvy Investor

THE MARKET BUZZ
Investor Notice
Poised to Make a Big Move?
_____________________________________

Urgent Equity Alert

Apparel Manufacturing Associates, Inc.

Micro Cap Corner

Symbol OTC : APPM
Current Price : $0.06

SmallCap Investment 0pportunity

Huge news expected out on APPM, get in before the wire,
We're taking it all the way to $1.00

The Bull is Back

Watch it like a hawk and get in before the rush

build a strong position before it explodes

About the Company
We are a multifaceted management/development company
concentrating on the world of Fashion and Music.
Our affiliates and partners offer 4 decades of experience
and recognized success in their respective fields.
With offices in New York City, Miami and Zurich, we are
in touch with the pulse of the "fashion forward".

dont wait to build a strong position
The Small Cap Trend
build a good position before it explodes