Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:22:35 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   My new DL360 G4P just arrived ...

'k, I'm a bit confused, since I didn't quite get what I was looking for,
but it was what I ordered *sigh*  And, in fact, might actually be what I
want without realizing it ...

basically, I wanted a Dual Xeon server ... got a Single one ... looking at
the HP web site, though, I see:

"Powerful HP ProLiant DL360 G4p is now available Dual-core 2.8GHz Intel
Xeon processors that offer 22MB L2 cache and 64-bit support."

Does this mean that my CPUs *are* Dual-Core, or just that I can order them
that way?

----