Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:37:01 -0500
From:      jmc <jcagle@gmail.com>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iLO ... not very robust ... ?

Marc,

On 4/14/06, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy@hub.org> wrote:

> Is it just me, or is iLO not a particulary robust interface?

Well, in my experience, it's been quite robust, but we all know how
difficult it is to create perfect software.  If your web interface keeps
crashing, I would appreciate it if you could give me the details of your
configuration and we could try to reproduce it here.

> Finally found an iLO manual on my Documentation CD ... all 197 pages of i=
> ... just printed it off (prefer reading paper over PDF), and *wow* ...
> this thing does alot ... but, so far, I haven't found a way to 'reset the
> web interface' ... does anyone know how to do so?

Marc,  The SMASH interface provides a method of resetting all of iLO, which
I have mentioned before, but there is no way to reset the web interface
independently.

Regards,
John