Date:      Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:54:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Piere Geroche <laklak00@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org
Subject:   DL320 acting odd...Remote console is unavailable, it is already in use by a different client

July 5, 2006. I ran into this problem "Remote console
is unavailable, it is already in use by a different
client" several months ago. My remedy was replacing
the Riloe board on the DL320. Now, the same problem
occurred again. This time I'm getting a Service
Control Manager error that one service or driver
failed during system startup. The firmware on the
Riloe board is updated. How do I cancel the service
and would this problem be a configuration issue rather
than hardware?

Perry