Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:00:38 +0200
From:      "Kostas Kourkounis" <kkourkounis@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh session from external machine

Hello,

I am having a small problem with the ssh daemon on my freebsd box. I am
using the standard ssh daemon asked at the installation. I am able to acces
my box using ssh from the internal lan network but not from any external
machine. The error code is connection refused. I am using release 6.1 and my
modem firewall permits the inbound traffic on port 22. I also use port
forwarding for sending the traffic to port 22 to the correct machine where
the ssh daemon is running. Maybe i am missing any configuration hint or
something else.
Does anyone has any Idea?

--
kkourkounis