Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:34:07 +0100
From:      eBay <message@ebay.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Message From eBay Member

   eBay

   [ltCurve.gif]

Question about Item -- Respond Now

   [rtCurve.gif]

   [s.gif]

   eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member through My
   Messages. Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member
   directly and will include your email address.

   [s.gif]

   [s.gif]

   [s.gif]

   [s.gif]

    Question from 715nick

   [s.gif]

   [1]715nick( [2]33 [iconYellowStar_25x25.gif] )

   [s.gif]

   Positive feedback:

   100%

   [s.gif]

   Member since:

   Nov-10-04

   [s.gif]

   Location:

   ND, United States

   [s.gif]

   Registered on:

   www.ebay.com

   [s.gif]

   This message was sent while the listing was active.

   715nick is a potential buyer.

   [s.gif]

   Hi,
   Is the item still available for sale? , Let me know because or I'm
   online and I can pay you right now.

                                                 Respond to this question

   [s.gif]

   [3]Respond Now

   [s.gif]

   Thank you,
   eBay

   [s.gif]

   Details for item number: 290046672352

   Item URL:

   [4]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290046672352&ssp
   agename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

   End date:

   Nov-10 -06 05:47:31 PDT

   [s.gif]

   Marketplace Safety Tip

   [5]Marketplace Safety Tip

   Always remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer
   way to trade.
   Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email
   without winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay
   marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These "outside of eBay"
   transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy. [6]Learn more
   about trading safely.

   [s.gif]

   [s.gif]

   Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate [7]eBay policy? Help
   protect the Community by [8]reporting it.

   [s.gif]

   [s.gif]

   [s.gif]

   [s.gif]

   Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
   [9]http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial
   This eBay notice was sent to you on behalf of another eBay member
   through the eBay platform and in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
   If you would like to receive this email in text format, change your
   [10]notification preferences.
   See our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have questions about
   eBay's communication policies.
   Privacy Policy:
   [11]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html
   User Agreement:
   [12]http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html
   Copyright © 2006 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
   Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
   owners.
   eBay and the eBay logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of
   eBay, Inc.
   eBay is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

   [home;tile=1;sz=1x1;ord=538968386?]