Date:      Fri, 29 Dec 2006 17:02:40 +0000
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>
To:        manchester@bsdgroups.org.uk
Cc:        connect@geekup.org, freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   Manchester BSD UG - this Tuesday

I am too lethargic and over-filled with mince pies and bottles of pop
to write any story/poem/song to announce the January BSD UG. Normal
service will be resumed for the February meet-up, I'm sure.

Needless to say, it will occur, as ever, on the first Tuesday of the
month which makes it this coming Tuesday when some of you may still
be sporting hangovers.

7:30pm, Briton's Protection, shout me if you don't know where you're
heading.

Happy New Year in advance,

Paul Robinson