Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:16:01 +0900
From:      "Chanyoun Park" <phygeeks@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem using ATI 7500/LG 17" LCD Monitor

I've used BSD for some time, but this is my first time running X on a
BSD machine... So I expect some help!

I've installed X-related stuffs on my machine with ATI 7500 with a
digital output. Almost everything works fine except that I'm not fully
using my whole LCD screen - about a few percent of the left side of my
screen is not used as if the whole screen is translated toward the
right side.

I'm not sure whether this is the problem of my VGA card or LCD monitor
or some misconfiguration, however I could not find any way to
configure the screen when the digital output - or DDC is the right
expression? - is used.

Sorry for my rough question, but this is the whole I know. If my
question is unclear or lack of information, please let me know how to
inform you other information.