Date:      Sat, 04 Aug 2007 12:54:29 +0300
From:      Bazy <bazy@goofy.celuloza.ro>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kern/78791: [xl] xl(4) input errors and speed problem

I have the same problem with my "3COM Corp, Networking Division -
3C905-TX Fast Etherlink XL PCI 10/100" xl0, once or twice a week I have
to up/down it...

I monitored traffic, checked and rechecked my firewall rules, did a pcap
capture... no floods, no strange packets running around... now I see
that others have the same problem...

So, Daniel D. G., did you open a dialog pointing out this bug? :)

I can provide you with other information if you need it... just tell me
what...