Date:      Sun, 02 Sep 2007 14:50:25 -0000
From:      Marcus Franke <marcus.franke@gmx.net>
To:        python@freebsd.org
Subject:   www/py-turbogears

Hello,

I just installed a fresh box with 6.2 fetched
sources and ports and tried to install the
turbogears port.

But it still wants to use python2.4 and is one
release behind the website (1.0.1 in ports and
1.0.2 on turbogears.org). They recommend usage
of python2.5 and thats what I want to do.

I'd like to use the ports system and not install
software via their tgsetup.py installer.

Any chance for an updated www/py-turbogears port
with python2.5 and tg 1.0.2?

kind regards,
Marcus Franke