Date:      Sun, 23 Dec 2007 19:19:28 -0300
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Sd=E4vtaker?= <sdavtaker@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-user-groups@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to start a BUG?

Hello.
I am looking for some advice about starting a BUG.
I didnt find a BUG here in Argentina in long time, only a pretty dead
forum, so I gather with a couple of friends and we up to set it up.
We're probably getting support from our university since they already
got a LUG, so our path is pretty clear for the BUG setup burocracy
(someone already fight half our battles setting up the LUG).
Our plan is to influence the researchers and students to look a little
more to *BSD and not just M$/Linux stuff like they do right now.
Hope we could do that.
I will appreciate any advice and help you can give me.
Thanks in advance
Sdav