Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 2008 17:08:08 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Gavin Atkinson <gavin.atkinson@ury.york.ac.uk>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   ARM platform page on website

Hi all,

I've just submitted a patch to update the ARM platform page at
http://www.freebsd.org/platforms/arm.html - to bring it more up to date
with the progress made on the ARM port oiver the last year or two.  I
wonder if anyone could just have a quick look over it, and make sure all
of the additions are valid?  I've got most of the info from this mailing
list and the source so I'm pretty sure it is OK, but it would be good to
get someone who has more knowledge of ARM to have a scan over it.

The PR is at http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=www/121533

Thanks!

Gavin