Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:06:11 -0700
From:      Mike Bowie <mbowie@buzmo.com>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Eclipse 3.4 / Ganymede

Good day all,

Couldn't help but notice that 3.4 is only five days away from release;
which should (more or less) mean that the current RC4 is what they're
going to roll with.

Has anyone had a dabble in building the 3.4 branch yet?  I may have a
look-and-see this afternoon.  If someone else already has progress, it'd
be swell not to duplicate it. ;-)

In a similar topic... what will / would we do with 3.4 when / if it
becomes suitable for the ports tree?  Replace the current eclipse-devel
with it or are we looking to maintain multiple -devel versions?  (Etc etc)

Best from balmy So-cal,

Mike.

--
"You don't see FreeBSD developers sitting in a smoke-filled room
plotting the overthrow of Microsoft. We sit in light, airy rooms and