Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:59:15 +0800
From:      "E  M Academy" <crmarketing@myjaring.net>
To:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Seminars for corporate training & development, Long Distance Learning University Programs, Certified Advance Marketer Program

Dear Valued Client,

Re: Seminars for corporate training & development, Long Distance Learning University Programs, Certified Advance Marketer Program

Training your staff should be one of the first things on your mind where there is intense competition in confrontation with an economic downturn.

Obviously we are talking of the right kind of training that can really empower your staff with the requisite productive-positive attitude and relevant
skills that ensure they up-perform even under tough and vigorous situations.

We invite you to browse our web-site at: www.excelmarketingacademy.com for all your manpower training & development needs which are organized on a public basis.
Customized In-House trainings can also be arranged for you if require.
You may also wish to browse our web-site at www.trainingmalaysia.biz for other pragmatic training programs by Master William Leon Chua BA, MBA, DBA, PhD

We offer a wide range of seminars on: Management, Marketing, Motivation, Professional Selling Skills, Customer Service, Teambuilding, Leadership etc.

We are also associated with Long Distance Learning Universities to offer you and/or your staff a wide range of Degree and MBA programs at affordable fees.
Besides we have been providing Certified Marketer & Certified Advance Marketer Programs since year 2000.

The Programs Administrator
03-9076 4640 / 03-9076 4850
seminarasia@gmail.com