Date:      Fri, 07 Mar 2008 03:24:59 -0800
From:      "Jeff Kelley, DDS" <jakelleydds@sbcglobal.net>
To:        "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Preventing Gum and Bone Disease

Greetings from Jeff Kelley, DDS!

Preventing Gum and Bone Disease

Problem: Gum and bone disease that goes undetected
Solution: Promote health through awareness

Prevention is an overused word in our vocabulary, but we all know it wo=
rks=2E You see it in what you do every day=2E Who wouldn't rather preve=
nt a crisis than manage one?

Awareness of gum and underlying bone disease is very low=2E Only 50% of=
 the population visits a dentist on a regular basis=2E Of that 50%, 80%=
 have some degree of gum and bone disease=2E It is an epidemic=2E Were =
this any other disease, we would be calling on the CDC for immediate ac=
tion!

If you have questions regarding gum disease, please call our office at =
(817)877-1651 or email us at jakelleydds@sbcglobal=2Enet today=2E

Best Regards,
Jeff Kelley, DDS

P=2ES=2E If you have any friends or family members who you feel could u=
se our services, please don't hesitate to have them call us=2E We'll be=
 sure to take good care of them=2E