Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2008 09:37:24 +0200
From:      <kaiser@aknh.de>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD7 typo3

Hi,
does anybody have a freeBSD7 Webserver running with hosted typo3 sites?
I have strange problems with the following environment and would be
interested whether this is special problem of my installation or a general
issue:

Apache/2.2.8 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.2.6 GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
freetype 2.3.7 all installed form the ports

1. gmenu rendering of truetype fonts does not work, the quality is very
poor, the same site with the same versions looks fine on a netBSD server.

2. Tmailform kills apache's childprocess anyhow connected with the use of
pcre. (see: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=45546)

In the moment the first problem is critical for me because I have a
workaround for problem 2.

TIA

Arne