Date:      Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:39:58 -0300
From:      "Mario Augusto Mania" <mario.mania@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   New in the list

Hi

My name is Mario Augusto Mania, i'm from Brazil, and work with freebsd
since 2001. Nowaday, I use a small wireless radio/bridge like a
Zinwell G-120, a small hardware with a RTL8186 microcontroller. In the
www.realtek.com.tw, i saw that this microcontroller is a RISC MIPS
R3000 Compatible. I use a linux basead firmwares in these devices,
but, like a freebsd-lover, I want to run a FreeBSD inside these
"boxes" :).
Is FreeBSD-mips project what i need? How is the project status? Anyone
run on theses devices?

Sorry about my bad english, my "natural" language is Portuguese-Brazil (pt-BR).

Thanks

Mario A. Mania