Date:      Tue, 2 Dec 2008 03:16:23 -0800
From:      "Smita Jadhav" <smita.jadhav@alepo.com>
To:        <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Vishal Mathur <Vishal.Mathur@alepo.com>
Subject:   Freebsd with HP Proliant DL380/DL180 G5

Hello,
=20
Can you please quickly let me know the the specifications and =
compatibility issues(if any) required for freebsd on HP Proliant DL380 =
G5 & DL180 G5? Also let me know the freebsd version most suitable for HP =
Proliant DL380/DL180 G5.
=20
Following is the quick specifiaction I am having for my HP server DL380 =
G5.
1. Two  processors E5345 @ 2.33GHZ, 2333 MHz, 4 cores, 4 logical =
processors
2. NICS - Broadcom BCM5708C NetXtreme II GigE (NDIS VBD client)
=20
Following is the quick specifiaction I am having for my HP server DL380 =
G5.
1. Two  processors E5205 @ 1.80GHZ, 1862 MHz, 2 cores, 2 logical =
processors
2. Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit ethernet