Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:09:36 +0200
From:      "Redd Vinylene" <reddvinylene@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ruby@freebsd.org
Subject:   What's the coolest thing you do in Ruby?

Hello hello!

I was sorta shocked when I found out this mailinglist even existed.
Being a newcomer to Ruby, though, extremely passionate about it, I'd
like to ask you all this question:

What's the coolest thing you do in Ruby?

As for me, I envision myself to one day, after having achieved
complete mastery, to make some CLI suite of scripts to do the same
thing http://www.native-instruments.com, http://www.digidesign.com,
various VST effects/instruments and other interesting audio signal
processors. I envision myself creating an "army" of (fully legit)
moneymaking scripts, as part of my quest to becoming a wealthy and
successful IT entrepreneur.

So how about you guys?

--
http://www.home.no/reddvinylene