Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:27:34 +0800
From:      Li <fender0107401@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   a suggestion

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

Dear freebsd gnome developer:

Thank you for the work.

I want you delete tetom media player from gnome2-lite meta ports.

I think mplayer is better than it, and not everyone need an media player.

Before I "make install gnome2-lite", I always delete this dependence, and after "make install gnome2-lite" I always "make deinstall gnome2-lite" to protect install totem when I upgrade the installed software.

						fender

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi--