Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 2009 15:49:21 +0900
From:      Takashi Inoue <takash-i@sophia.ac.jp>
To:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Crash with OOoLatex equation

Hi,

Have anyone tried OOoLatex extention on FreeBSD?

http://ooolatex.sourceforge.net/

As you know,  recently a bug in FreeBSD fixed,
and now we can add extention to OOo.
I've tried OOoLatex  with OOo 3.1.1 on FreeBSD 7.2R+patch,
but OOo always crash when I proceed to paste equation.

I have Latex and ghostscript. Acturaly,  in ~/.openoffice.....
tmpfile.tex, tmpfile.dvi, tempfile.png etc. are generated correctly.

Could you test OOoLatex on your system?
You can add either for linux or for macos. The same crash occur.
I wish to know the reason of crash and remove it.

Best,
T. Inoue