Date:      Wed, 6 Apr 2011 10:35:29 -0700
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
To:        Arkadyi Dudevitch <dudevitch@englerllc.com>
Subject:   Re: Bluetooth Logitech M555B

Arkadyi,

> Strange problem with the work of the bluetooth mouse. In the console works. In
> X-oh no. When I further connected to a wired usb mouse, the two begin to work.

so, let me please clarify. when you have connected wired usb mouse,
both wired usb and wireless bluetooth mouse start working. is that
correct?

> When you turn off the wired mouse, wireless mouse stops working.

by turning off you mean physically disconnecting wired usb mouse, right?

> Would you like help solve this problem?

can you please check how many moused(8) processes are running

1) before you connect wired usb mouse

2) after you connect wired usb mouse

> System:
> FreeBSD ark 8.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Feb 25 02:20:53 EET 2011
> ark@ark:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ARK8_64  amd64
> Xorg & kde - latest version from port

[...]

your configuration looks fine, imo.