Date:      Sun, 13 Nov 2011 03:09:43 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        g.veniamin@googlemail.com, fidaj@ukr.net, sawp@sawp.com.br,  eadler@FreeBSD.org, dikshie@sfc.wide.ad.jp, glarkin@FreeBSD.org,  devel@stasyan.com, chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.gcc.mk (fwd)

Dear FreeBSD port maintainers,

I just committed the following update to Mk/bsd.gcc.mk:

  Modified files:
    Mk                   bsd.gcc.mk
  Log:
  Disconnect GCC 4.5 alias lang/gcc45.

  No ports uses this directly any more via USE_GCC=4.5 and for the sake
  of those nine that have USE_GCC=4.5+ we transparently rewrite this to
  USE_GCC=4.6+ which has already happened for weeks for tinderbox builds.

There is no immediate action required from your side since everything
is handled transparently, but when you next update the following ports
(or before, if you'd like me to make this change on your behalf) what
now reads USE_GCC=4.5+ should become USE_GCC=4.6+.

This affects the following ports of yours:

  audio/deadbeef      g.veniamin@googlemail.com
  deskutils/cairo-dock-plugins  fidaj@ukr.net
  graphics/mahotas    sawp@sawp.com.br
  lang/bigloo         ports@FreeBSD.org
  math/ised           eadler@FreeBSD.org
  math/py-graphtool   dikshie@sfc.wide.ad.jp
  print/pdftk         glarkin@FreeBSD.org
  science/meep        devel@stasyan.com
  www/chromium        chromium@FreeBSD.org

Again, happy to make this change on your behalf if you'd like me to.

Cheers,
Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/