Date:      Sun, 9 Oct 2011 10:58:33 +0200
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        doceng@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: retag of the doc tree

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

On Tue, Oct 04, 2011 at 09:53:17PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> Since the 9.0-R schedule is slipping I plan to retag the doc tree
> on 8 October, 2011 and then commit updated doc ports.
> If you have something important to add (I think about docs related to
> 9.0-R installation for example) please go for it.

A new bsdintaller chapter has been added and ports features freeze is
scheduled for the 17th.  So I'm going to push the retag to the 14
October, 2011 [*] this will let (I hope) some time to translators to update
their docs and time for the others to fix what need to be corrected in
that new chapter.

[*]: Why 14th and not 17th, just cause after the tag the docs ports have
to be rebuilded, committed and the distfiles propagated.

--=20
Marc

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--