Date:      Mon, 09 May 2011 14:35:19 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does anyone have a laptop with an AR9280/AR9285 and Bluetooth in it?

Hi,
Reference:

Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have a laptop with an AR9280/AR9285 in it, along with Bluetooth?
>
> I'm looking for someone who's interested in getting bluetooth
> coexistence support working in the atheros driver and has the
> hardware. I'd like to stay focused on 11n and general radio/chipset
> support.
>
> Please let me know if you've got something with this and know a little
> bit about C. It's likely a good project to get down and dirty with the
> atheros wireless codebase.
>
> Thanks!

I have no idea whats in
	- my 2 cardbus wireless cards on my 8.2-Rel,
	- or direct in my new laptop ive acquired (with MS-Win only so far,
	  not shrunk to install FreeBSD just yet)
However if you had a code snippet you could publish to list, we
could compile that to sniff what hardware, then I guess some with detected
hardware would want to report back :-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Mail plain text;  Not quoted-printable, Not HTML, Not base 64.