Date:      Fri, 15 Jul 2011 21:34:58 +0200
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Acer Aspire 5672 laptop and FreeBSD 8.0-stable

Update:
I have now tested this laptop[1] with FreeBSD 8.2-stable[2].
The results are the same as when it was tested with 8.0-stable.
It still needs patching of the PCIe code to get network interfaces to work.
I used a patch[3] made by Alexander Motin for a different machine, amd even if the seconfd hunk of the patch was rejected,
the wireless interface (wpi0) works.