Date:      Sun, 29 Jan 2012 23:50:32 -0500
From:      Paul Lambert <eb30750@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   virtualbox-ose on FBSD

I have completed installing VB on FBSD with good results to report.  Though
it did require several days of researching various system tweaks the up and
running VB that I have is almost 100% on par with VMware.  I have a couple
of Windows VMs running and I believe FBSD is a better virtual host than
VMware on Fedora.  However, since I have not run VB on Fedora nor VMware on
FreeBSD this is only an unsupported observation at this point.

I would like to communicate with the FBSD VM evangelist about several
topics if possible one topic is regarding USB.

Also, I would like to communicate with the FBSD desktop evangelist as well
about a few ideas particularly someone who has access to Firefox/Mozilla
developers.

Thanks

Paul