Date:      Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:22:51 -0500
From:      Diane Bruce <db@db.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   [scott.murphy@arrow-eye.com: [ocbug] March Meeting]

Forwarded from

Just a friendly reminder that this Thursday is the second Thursday of the month and we will be meeting at Cafe Colonnade downtown.

It would be nice to have more than two people show up. I'm beginning to think BSD is dying, at least the local group anyway. I was wondering if anyone has played with running a VoIP server on BSD? I have a few boxes that run an embedded linux that handles VoIP calls and I was thinking it would be interesting to see if it could be done with an embedded BSD, kind of like pfsense for firewalls.

Discussion welcome over a glass of your favourite.

Cheers,
Scott
--
Scott Murphy