Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:41:09 +0300
From:      Vitaly Magerya <vmagerya@gmail.com>
To:        Andy Young <ayoung@mosaicarchive.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ways to promote FreeBSD?

Andy Young <ayoung@mosaicarchive.com> wrote:
> After using Linux for almost 15 years, I only recently started using
> FreeBSD. I own an internet startup and was looking for a solution for
> implementing large-scale storage servers. In my research I found ZFS and
> subsequently found FreeBSD. As I learned more about it, I was incredibly
> impressed. There are so many elements of FreeBSD that I love,

Can you name a few?

> I've
> completely ditched Linux and am deploying FreeBSD exclusively on my
> company's server infrastructure.

It would be interesting to read about your infrastructure, the reasons
why you found FreeBSD to be a better fit than what you used before,
challenges during deployment and migration, any resulting
performance/maintenance improvements, etc.

A short article or a blog post with the above maybe?

(Adding freebsd-advocacy@ to CC).