Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2012 19:13:40 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        vwe@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-bugbusters@freebsd.org, Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Gnats port disappeared??

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 09:12:42PM +0100, vwe@freebsd.org wrote:
> So it's clearly not a mistake, but a portsmgr decision.

Well, I decided not to fight the removal any more, even though it's
still part of our infrastructure.  (At least for the time being.)
fwiw, the effort to move our infrastructure from gnats3 to gnats would
produce little real gain for all the work that would have to be done.

It can always be installed by force-checking out files via a datespec.

I'm hoping now that some of the pointyhat-west tasks have been finished,
that I can go back to looking at The Next System soon.

mcl