Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2012 03:51:26 +0100
From:      "Sean Moore" <sean_moore@prmediasol.com>
To:        <bugbusters@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Your press release

   I recently reviewed your press release you posted at
   http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html  and now you are able to distribute
   your press releases directly to your preferred journalists right from
   your computer at a LOWER cost!

   Whether you're promoting a new product, announcing an organizational
   change or launching a new marketing campaign, you can leverage
   PRMediaSol's extensive US and International media contacts to achieve
   your objectives. Get unlimited access to over 500,000 continuously
   updated contact information on media staff members and
   journalists/editors and 85,000 media outlets worldwide.

   Tens of thousands of Pitching Tips from Bulldog Reporter help you learn
   exactly how and when to send your story for the greatest likelihood of
   pickup.

   Why PRMediaSol?
     * More affordable. Lowest cost per contact among leading databases!
     * More contacts. Over half a million editorial contacts makes it one
       of the largest global media databases.
     * Easy to use. Even novice users can build lists in minutes.
     * Quality data. PRMediaSol is updated daily.
     * Integrates with your media intelligence portfolio via .csv files.

   Get $300 DISCOUNT on the US 1 year access. Visit
   [1]www.prmediasol.com/media-directory.htm for further information Now.
   Offer expires on Friday, Nov. 2nd.

   1 year unlimited access: $599.00 (Compare PRNewswire's Mediatlas
   $2,495.00; Cision's US database costs $3,900/yr.)

   3 year unlimited access: $795.00 (cf. PRNewswire/Cision: they do not
   offer 3 year access).

   10 year unlimited access: $1,490.00 (cf. PRNewswire/Cision: they do not
   offer 10 year access).

   What customers are saying:

   "PRMediaSol has saved us time and it has also given us media contact
   lists that are complete and up-to-date. My colleagues that use other
   vendors envy our efficiency and success, and this I owe to PRMediaSol
   who is tune with our organization PR needs." Robert W., CEO  Wynne PR

   "PRMediaSol is clearly more robust than any of their competitors, and
   provides accurate information. In turn, it makes me more efficient, and
   ultimately saves my company money."  Elise Wilkins, Senior Director of
   Media Relations, isABelt Ltd

   "Thanks to PRMediaSol, I got picked up by
   People, Access Hollywood & Variety among many others." Mr. Harper,
   award winning producer and writer

   "The PRMediaSol team is always willing to take extra steps for our
   team. They have assisted us with last minute requests, providing us a
   superior service." Stefanie S., Wharton University of Pennsylvania
   wharton.upenn.edu

   Get $300 DISCOUNT on the US 1 year access. Visit
   [2]www.prmediasol.com/media-directory.htm for further information Now.
   Offer expires on Friday, Nov. 2nd.

   Thank you,

   Sean Moore, Media Relations

   T. (888) 468-5553

   [3]www.prmediasol.com

   Ps.: Companies large and small as well as advertising agencies,
   government agencies and PR firms use our innovative services.

   ps. Your PRWeb contact info we have on file: bugbusters@FreeBSD.org,
   PRWeb pressrelease: http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html

   To NOT receive any further email notification of our media list
   updates, [4]click here.