Date:      Thu, 5 Jan 2012 02:59:47 -0600
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, Alejandro =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Camu=F1ez?= <info@bitnic.es>
Subject:   Re: Superstitious users and the FreeBSD logo

On Sun, 04 Dec 2011 13:40:19 -0700
Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net> wrote:

> ROFL! This should be part of the official collection of artwork.
>=20
> If we used this, all we'd need to worry about is offending the
> atheists. ;-)
>
> --Brett Glass

You beat me to it.  I was just going to chime in with a remark to that
effect, that as an atheist, I find this deeply offensive.  :-)

This could easily wind up like that "South Park" episode where they
tried to stage a perfectly "politically correct" Christmas pageant
that would offend absolutely no one, and wound up doing exactly the
opposite instead (offending everyone).  :-)

> At 02:01 AM 12/4/2011, Alejandro Camu=F1ez wrote:
>=20
> >I made a nice and "family-friendly" version. Here you have :P
> >
> >http://box.jisko.net/i/de9679fd.png
> >
> >Enjoy
> >
> >     Alex Vixgeck.-

--=20