Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2012 20:04:55 -0900
From:      Royce Williams <royce.williams@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, tom@hur.st
Subject:   Thomas Hurst (of FreshBSD) made me chuckle today

Every once in a while, the usual tagline at the top of each FreshBSD page:

    *BSD Commit Log Search.

... is replaced with one of these [WARNING: SPOILER ALERT]:

    Isn't it about time you switched to Linux?
    Now with actual site maintainence! [sic]
    Now with diffs \o/
    Serving you since 2006. That's ages in dog years.
    Please don't break it.
    Because you're too lazy to follow {svn,git,cvs}-all
    Now with =E2=88=9E more text-shadow!
    #include <funny-tagline.h>

I would have spun the wheel to get a few more, but I didn't want to
spoil it too much for everybody else.

I did a couple of double-takes when I saw that first one (which is the
first one I saw) -- well played, sir!

Royce