Date:      Wed, 04 Apr 2012 13:05:30 -0500
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Off Topic.Advice please. Domain selling.

Hello all.

I was wondering if you can give me your advice on the following.

A person that works on the following company:

-----------------------
SEDO
(sedo.com)
Manager regional -  Am=E9rica Latina
Sedo GmbH :: Colonia :: Alemania
tel +49 221.34030.143
-----------------------

Contacted me telling he she has a client=20
interested in one domain we have and that she=20
will represent them in case we were interested in=20
selling. Talking by phone with her she mentioned,=20
by error I guess,  the name of a big company in=20
France (immediately change subject after=20
mentioned that and did not wanted to confirm the=20
name so we are not sure it is). She has been=20
insisting in making an offer, we said we would=20
like to see the numbers they offer. She did it=20
and after asking the procedure to follow in case=20
we say yes she told us that the procedure is to=20
pass, give the domain to their client and once=20
they say they received and have total control of=20
it then they will receive orders to release=20
money. Of course we say No and they have been insisting about buying it.

Have you ever heard of them?

I feel that procedure is a total risk in our side=20
since maybe once with the control of the domain=20
their client won't pay them and of course if they=20
pay them even this company could not pay us.

For those of you who have done selling of=20
domains. What's the normal procedure to follow?

Do you know of a company you can trust to let=20
them try to sell some domains we are interested in selling?

Thanks in advance for all your comments.

Jorge Biquez