Date:      Tue, 08 May 2012 19:32:26 +0000
From:      vrwmiller@gmail.com
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   BUG Meetings in DC Metro Area?

Hi All,

freebsd.org does not have a BUG group listed for the DC Metro area. It
appears as though the closest is in Columbia, MD. That's a haul for a lot
of VA residents. My employer has indicated they are willing to host BUG
meetings at our facility in Reston, VA. I wanted to send out an email to
gauge interest.

There also appears to some interest in attempting to setup a conference
call/video teleconference with CapBUG, the BUG group in Columbia, MD.