Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2012 07:39:20 -0500
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just testing

This is only a test to see if the server will send me back a copy of
my message (which it hasn't been doing lately, apparently due to some
bounces that occurred not too long ago while my machine was down for
repairs).

No need for anyone to send an acknowledgement; I already know that my
mail *is* being received by the list, I'm just not getting a copy sent
back to me.

On other fronts...what's new and exciting in *your* FreeBSD world?  :-)

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads@cox.net