Date:      Mon, 24 Dec 2012 00:33:28 -0600
From:      "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        "Chat @ FreeBSD" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [OT] Sorry For Off-topicness

Hey all, I'm kind of in a bind and not sure where to turn (I've been
searching online w/o much luck, it took me nearly three hours to find
what I was looking for to start with).

Here's the deal:

I've been tasked with setting up some antique O27 Lionel's (from the
50's) by my uncle for my nephew. I've got almost everything except a
Lock-On (to bring power to the rails from the transformer, a Lionel
1033; finding the lock-on took me 3 hours because I didn't know what I
was looking for aside from "power to rails from track" essentially).
Right now I'm looking for a non-destructive hackity-hack that will both
bring power to the rails and allow the train free passage around the
track (I've been doing some tests with test-lead clips to little success).

This only has to work for tomorrow, afterward I can order the Lock-On
and wait for it to arrive.

Thanks, and once again sorry for the off-topicness.
--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org