Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2012 08:50:07 GMT
From:      Aldis Berjoza <graudeejs@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/165259: www/chromium inspect doesn't work

The following reply was made to PR ports/165259; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Aldis Berjoza <graudeejs@gmail.com>
To: George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:19:13 +0200

 On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 21:08:34 +0200
 George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Hello,
 >
 > Do you compile all your ports with clang? If so, please try to
 > recompile devel/google-perftools with gcc.
 > There are some tests that fail when tcmalloc is compiled with clang.
 >

 > Regards,
 > George

 No, I only compiled chrome with clang in hope that it would fix the
 problem.

 I'll try to recompile chrome with gcc again, first system gcc, then gcc
 4.6. I'll let you know, but most likely I'll have same problem

 --
 Aldis Berjoza
   http://www.bsdroot.lv/