Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:42:52 +0800
From:      "Academic Essay Service" <academic.service@pldtdsl.net>
To:        "freebsd-chromium" <freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Academic Essay Service

=EF=BB=BFTHE BEST ESSAY WRITING SERVICE FOR YEARS
http://cebuessay.com/
=20
Do deadlines and unaccomplished tasks plague your calendar?
Worry no more!
=20
Our company is a leading global provider of custom-written essays and =
dissertation by top academic writers. Satisfaction-guaranteed with our=
 internationally standardized writing! Just to add more, our writers a=
re research-equipped and epitomize the passionate yet analytic writer =
too.
=20
More than just writing paper works, we provide the writing needs for e=
very student, of every academe. Our writers=E2=80=99 professional expe=
rience ensures the quick finish of every masterpiece that is authentic=
, comprehensive and plagiarism-free. Mastery of the written work is ac=
hieved because our writers have a high regard for academic writing and=
 view the task as an art. The high value the client regards for the es=
say is equated by our writer=E2=80=99s talent and skill. The advanced =
development of writing in function and style merit the authenticity an=
d comprehensiveness of the finished essay. Plagiarism-free is assured =
by enforcing internationally accepted referencing styles, as well as n=
urturing honesty within the organizational culture.
=20
This email is for one time only, so there is no need to unsubscribe.
Please visit the URL above if you are interested.
=20
Thank you.
Cebu Essay Writing Service Company