Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2012 20:51:26 +0000
From:      Oil and Gas id <admin@oilandgasid.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Jules Winnfield invited you to join their network on Oil and Gas id

...Finally, a professional networking site exclusively for the Oil and Gas =
Community... =0D
=0D
=0D
You have been invited to join Jules Winnfield's network on Oil and Gas id. =
 =0D
To view Jules Winnfield's Oil and Gas id click below:=0D
le/223</a>=0D
=0D
To join Jules Winnfield's network, please click on the following the link b=
elow:=0D
le/223</a>=0D
=0D
Jules Winnfield's personal invite message:=0D
=0D
"I found a great oil and gas networking site called Oil and Gas id.=0D
=0D
I would like to add you to my network."=0D
=0D
Learn more about Jules Winnfield here:=0D
le/223</a>=0D
 =0D
=0D
=0D
Happy OGID Networking,=0D
=0D
Admin Team=0D
Oil and Gas ID =0D
=0D
Want to know more about Oil and Gas id? =0D
Click the video below to learn more about Oil and gas id:=0D
Oil and Gas id is a professional networking website strictly for people in =
the oil and gas industry. Feel free to browse and look around. =0D
=0D
=0D