Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2012 04:18:57 -0500
From:      "Stossel in the Classroom" <bla1@stosselintheclassroom.net>
To:        "freebsd-cvsweb" <freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A special DVD offer for Educators

=EF=BB=BF=20

We apologize if this offer is not of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive email from us again,
please click this link to UNSUBSCRIBE from our list.=20

Dear Educator,=20

We'd like to send you our all-new, totally-free DVD (even the shipping=
 and handling is free)=E2=80=94the 2012 Edition=E2=80=94 for use in yo=
ur classroom! Place your order now!=20

This new 51-minute DVD includes 9 specially-selected segments from my =
television programs for use in your classroom, along with a Teacher Gu=
ide (available in English and Spanish) with suggested discussion topic=
s and activities. Topics on this year's DVD edition include Earned Suc=
cess, Cash for Clunkers, Minimum Wage, Title IX, Immigration, Entrepre=
neurship, Free Speech, Native Americans, and Live Free or Die.=20

Teachers say my free classroom DVDs excite students:=20

"I really enjoyed showing the segment to my students. It sparked a lot=
 of discussion. What I had planned for fifteen minutes turned out to b=
e forty-five minutes of intelligent conversation. Thank you for helpin=
g to educate my students!"=20
=E2=80=94Christina Yeager, 8th Grade Teacher, Hagerstown, MD=20

For more information about this TOTALLY FREE DVD, including segment de=
scriptions, please click here:
http://stosselintheclassroom.org/selectdvd.php?source=3DJULY2012=20

Feel free to forward this email to other teachers who might appreciate=
 this opportunity.=20

Sincerely,
=20

John Stossel=20

We apologize if this offer is not of interest to you.
If you prefer not to receive email from us again,
please click this link to UNSUBSCRIBE from our list.=20

Stossel in the Classroom
is a project of The Center for Independent Thought
1112 River Oaks, Benton, AR 72019
Visit us online at http://stosselintheclassroom.org/