Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:07:29 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Skype: local video view with Virtual in xorg.conf

Hi,

I'm using Skype 2.1.0.81 in 10-CURRENT. Recently I have added "Virtual
..." to the Display SubSection in my /etc/X11/xorg.conf:

Section "Screen"
        Identifier "Screen0"
        Device     "Card0"
        Monitor    "Monitor0"
        SubSection "Display"
                Viewport   0 0
                Virtual 2704 2704
                Depth     1
        EndSubSection

to get Xinerama view while having connected an external VGA display.
This works fine, but the local view in Skype does not show up, the
picture of the remote is fine and my picture at the other side as well,
only the local (test) view does not work. When I start Sk in a xterm, it
says on probing the local view:

$ skype
libv4l2: error setting pixformat: Invalid argument
libv4l2: error setting pixformat: Invalid argument

Any ideas?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz               |  - No system with backdoors like Apple/Android
E-mail: guru@unixarea.de     |  - No HTML/RTF in E-mail
WWW: http://www.unixarea.de/ |  - No proprietary attachments
phone: +49-170-4527211       |  - Respect for open standards