Date:      Sun, 9 Dec 2012 09:21:04 -0500
From:      Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
To:        Brian Blencoe <blencoeb@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Class Project, Brian Blencoe

On 5 December 2012 21:54, Brian Blencoe <blencoeb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> My name is Brian, I am currently in the electrical engineering of  techno=
logy program, offered at the university of Maine. I am taking a digital com=
munication class, which we have a final project. I chose to do my project o=
n freeBSD, because of the freedom that is available. I am a big linux fan, =
because of the freedom as well.

> My main reason for contacting you is that, if possible, getting some good=
 information about what you do with networking. I am looking forward in com=
municating with you, and getting a chance to know your products better. My =
class has a big problem they are all stuck thinking that Apple and windows =
are the way to go. I need to drop some knowledge on these guys, I feel they=
 don=E2=80=99t know about the freedom they can have. Again, I=E2=80=99m loo=
king forward in talking with you.

No one replied to you yet?

Okay, its awesome that you want to do your class project on FreeBSD.
Do you have a particular idea in mind or did you want ideas?

Also, why the gnome list? Did you want to do something relating to
FreeBSD and gnome?

--=20
Eitan Adler