Date:      Sun, 04 Nov 2012 03:08:25 +0200
From:      Tzanetos Balitsaris <tzabal@it.teithe.gr>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Subversion - Sync Branch with Trunk

Hello,

During my GSoC project, I branched HEAD in order to use it for the
development of the client side part of my project. After some changes,
I tried to sync my branch with HEAD but I have faced an error. Now, I
am trying once again to sync my branch with HEAD, but I get the exact
same error.

The error is the following:
svn: E175002: PROPFIND of
'/socsvn/!svn/bc/236241/mirror/FreeBSD/head/sys/dev/usb/controller':
207 Multi-Status (https://socsvn.freebsd.org)
svn: E175002: Error reading spooled REPORT request response

The error appears after 2 hours of syncing my branch with HEAD, with U
(updated) as the svn status code for most of the files, and 4-6 of
them that I resolved the conflicts by selecting tf (theirs-full).

This is what I do to sync my branch with trunk (as described in the
SVN Book [1]):
# the root of my working copy, it contains the .svn, client-side, and
server-side directories
cd /home/tzabal/akcrs
svn status
if [ no local modifications reported ]; then
   svn merge https://socsvn.freebsd.org/socsvn/mirror/FreeBSD/head
client-side/akcrs-head
fi

Can you propose any solutions in order to sync my branch with HEAD?

Regards

[1] Keeping a Branch in Sync,
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.6/svn.branchmerge.basicmerging.html

P.S. The project's code is located at