Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:54:18 +0200
From:      Vincent PAGES <vpages@rezopole.net>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   New FTP/HTTP mirror for FreeBSD

Hi!

I'm the Technical Manager of LyonIX (Lyon Internet Exchange Point).

We'd like to add freebsd to our public mirror (FTP and HTTP):
http://ftp.rezopole.net/

It'll be something like:
http://ftp.rezopole.net/FreeBSD/

We have 100Mbit connection, and it is available for everyone.

Can you give us the best method to sync our mirror ? rsync ? and what is
the best repository to start the synchronization.

Regards,

--
Vincent PAGES
- Responsable Technique Rezopole - Lyonix

Mail:     vpages@rezopole.net
Standard: +33 4 27 46 00 50
Fax:      +33 4 27 46 00 51
PGP:	  7E06128C
Skype:	  vincent.rezopole

REZOPOLE (LYONIX Le GIX NAP de Lyon / Rhone-Alpes)
5 passage de l'avenir 69200 Vénissieux France -
Email : info@lyonix.net  - Web : www.lyonix.net