Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:48:43 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@csail.mit.edu>
To:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Changes coming to {cvsup3,ftp5}.freebsd.org

xyz.csail.mit.edu, the machine that serves ftp5 and cvsup3, is now one
of the oldest and least powerful machines in our shop.  Over the
course of this week, I'll be replacing it with a new!(er) shiny!
machine that's only about a year old, with much more memory, much more
disk, and many more CPU cores than the old machine.  As a result,
there will be some downtime.  Probably on Wednesday, I'll be shutting
down updates on the old server so I can make one last snapshot of the
files and sync them over to the new machine.  This machine will also
be doing private release and package builds for CSAIL.

-GAWollman