Date:      Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:09:45 +0900
From:      Daichi GOTO <daichi@bsd-consulting.jp>
To:        freebsd-infiniband@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Infiniband device information

Hi infiniband guys, thanks for IB ml :-)

  InfiniBand devices are becoming more and more important
in Japanese HPC business environments (In Japan, word "BigData"
is used instead of HPC in these days, a business buzz word).

  To promoto FreeBSD as the best product to use in BigData
businesses, we need InfiniBand devices lists, devices working
well on FreeBSD.

      http://wiki.freebsd.org/InfiniBand

  Should we do add "IB devices working list" on FreeBSD IB
wiki page?

  Some ISPs are trying to use IBs on their servers and they
are going to choose CentOS because of the lack of FreeBSD IB
support. Not good situation for FreeBSD. Needs improvement
I guess.

--
Daichi GOTO
Director | BSD Consulting Inc.