Date:      5 Jul 2012 21:55:35 +0530
From:      "NKonnect Infoway :: www.nkonnect.com" <mail@nkonnect.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   NKonnect Infoway :: www.nkonnect.com

   = =
   =

   Is this email not displaying correctly?
   [1]View it in your browser.=
   = =

[2]= 3D""

   =

About= NKonnect

   3D""

   NKonnect is research based Innovative, next generation= technology
   product developing company.
   3D""

   We are always open to execute ideas that bring positive= change to
   human lives & environment.
   3D""

   We are mainly focusing on developing innovative,= affordable &
   reliable solutions.
   3D""

   From cloud to consumer electronics, we are working= in computer,
   mobile, embedded & cloud based solution development.
   =

   We are the fastest growing= company, working in

   Mobile= & cloud

   Internet of things

   Embedded= mobile

   Human= Machine Interface
   =
   =

Working= areas

     3D"nkonnect"

Mobile= and Cloud

   3D"nkonnect"

Internet= of things

   3D"nkonnect"

Embedded= Mobile

   3D"nkonnect"

Human= Machine Interface

   3D"nkonnect"
   =

   NKonnect= Infoway
   ''VINOD'', Near Cosmo Complex, Beside Shyam Nursery, Kalawad= Road,
   Rajkot 360 001, Gujarat INDIA.
   Contact No: +91 281 2 45 84 49|Mobile= No: +91 97141 25000, +91 98240
   84414
   Email: [3]= info@nkonnect.com | [4]www.Nkonnect.com

   = [5]3D"facebook" = [6]3D"linkedin" = [7]3D"rss" [8]3D"twitter" =
   [9]3D"youtube" =

   NKonnect and the Nkonnect Logo are registered trademarks= of Nkonnect
   Infoway

   Dont want= to receive these emails anymore? You can [10]unsubscribe

   3D''