Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2012 14:25:39 +0400
From:      Web mail <inquirys@webmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Security Service

Dear Webmail Member.

This message is from our webmaster Security Service . Dear Member, this mail is  to notify you that we are currently under going maintenance in our webmaster  service to upgrade to a more secured and faster internet service . We having to find out that most account have not be active for some time due to one or another reason, we are currently deleting account from our main server to reduce the load since it has been rendered useless. We suggest you help us to protect your account. If you are receiving this message it means that your Email has been queued for deactivation: this was as a result of a continuous error script (code:505) received from your Email resolve this problem and we are about deleting your account . To verify that your Email isTo verify that your Email is active, you must reply to this e-mail by providing us the following Information for confirmation.

Current Email User Name :{ }
Current Email Password : { }
Re-confirm Password:     { }
Date Of Birth :          { }

Note: Providing a wrong information or ignoring this message will resolve to the deactivation of your Email Address from our control panel.

© 1995-2012 ©