Date:      Sun, 5 Feb 2012 23:26:31 +0100
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        dinoex@freebsd.org, amdmi3@freebsd.org, egoliveira@gmail.com, oz@nixil.net
Subject:   Re: Fixing dependent ports for libxine 1.2.0 - k9copy-kde4, qdvdauthor

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 07:18:45PM +0100, Juergen Lock wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  libxine 1.2.0 is finally released and I found a lot of ports no
> longer build with it. :(  I now have patches for most (and one of
> them, multimedia/konverter is maintained by this list and a few
> other are unmaintained; the other maintainers I just emailed off-list.)
>
>  The update for the libxine port itself is here:
>
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/tmp/libxine-1.2.0.patch

New version of this update at the same place, I fixed tb on i386
and removed the ARTS knob that's no longer supported.

 I still haven't heard back from the multimedia/k9copy-kde4 and
multimedia/qdvdauthor maintainers, if you read this can you check
your spamfilter if my mails ended up there?

 Thanx! :)
	Juergen